The Philippine Consulate General in Honolulu is located at 2433 Pali Hwy, Honolulu, Hawaii 96817.
Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. except holidays.
Applicants are requested to refer to the Consulate’s website for information regarding the services provided and the corresponding documentary requirements.
Should you still have questions, the Consulate may be contacted by telephone through the following numbers between 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. (as all Consular personnel are attending to clients between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.), where you can expect longer-than-usual wait times or be requested to leave your name and number by an automated voicemail message:
Trunk Line: (808) 595-6316 (to 19)
Duty Officer: (808) 253-9446 (for emergency)
Fax: (808) 595-2581
As parking at the Consulate is limited, please consider taking public transportation or being dropped off and picked up after your transaction.
DIRECTIONS TO THE CONSULATE:
FROM WEST OAHU OR FROM THE HONOLULU INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Take H1 and proceed eastward towards Honolulu.
- Take Exit 21. Upon reaching the intersection at Exit 21, turn left to Pali Hwy to the direction of Kailua.
- Continue along Pali Hwy. The Consulate is located about 2 miles from the intersection, right after the exit to Wyllie St.
FROM EAST OAHU
- Take H1 and proceed westward.
- Take exit 21.
- Continue along Pali Hwy. The Consulate is located about 2 miles from Exit 21, right after the exit to Wyllie St.
- Take Highway 61 and proceed towards Honolulu.
- Take the rightmost lane after Jack Lane. Upon reaching the intersection, turn left on the flyover back to Kailua.
- The Consulate is located right after the Hawaii Baptist Academy.
TAKING PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
- From downtown Honolulu, take either Bus 65, 66, 67 en route towards Kailua.
- From Waikiki, take Bus 4.
- The bus stop for the Consulate is right after Wyllie St. or the Hawaii Baptist Academy.