Welcome to the official website of the Philippine Consulate General in Honolulu, Hawaii, where you can find general information on the Consulate and its services, programs and activities, news on and from the Philippines and important announcements for our kababayans in Hawaii and American Samoa.
Maraming salamat po at Mabuhay!
The Philippine Consulate General in Honolulu, in line with the thrust of the Department of Foreign Affairs to provide efficient and comfortable service to all Filipinos, has implemented a consular service appointment system beginning May 01, 2018. All consular services will be by appointment only. SECURING AN APPOINTMENT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE OF CHARGE.
Unless you have an appointment, we will not be able to accommodate you. Please make sure you have a valid U.S. cellphone number and email address (Yahoo and Gmail only) where automated confirmatory messages will be sent to you. The confirmatory email will include your appointment schedule and the requirements for a particular type of consular service you wish to avail of.
If you cannot make it to your scheduled appointment, you are kindly requested to cancel your appointment to give way to other applicants. DOUBLE REGISTRATION WILL MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT NULL AND VOID.
For appointments, please click the appropriate link below.
REMINDER FOR APPLICANTS ON WHAT TO BRING WHEN AVAILING OF SERVICES DURING A CONSULAR OUTREACH MISSION
- Print-out of the barcoded passport application received by the applicant through email
- Current Philippine passport with photocopy of data page
- Proof of Philippine citizenship i.e., original and photocopy of valid Permanent Resident/Alien/Green Card
- Original and photocopy of other supporting documents as may be applicable (Please see https://honolulupcg.dfa.gov.ph/2014-05-13-10-59-40/passport)
- Passport fee of $60.00 (non-refundable), payable preferably in postal money order (Payee: Philippine Consulate General)
- Postage stamps worth US$8.95.
- Original US Naturalization Certificate
- Original valid US identification document (passport, state ID or driver’s license)
- Original Philippine passport, if applicable
- Other supporting documents as communicated by the Dual Citizenship Section
Notarials (Affidavit, Special Power of Attorney):
- Original unsigned document/s to be notarized/legalized
- Original and photocopy of valid ID
- Consular fee of $ 25.00 per document, payable preferably in postal money order (Payee: Philippine Consulate General)
- Postage stamps worth US$8.95.
Applicants are requested to be at the outreach venue at least 15 minutes before their appointment.
Starting 21 March 2022, the Philippine Consulate General in Honolulu will resume acceptance of passport applicants through its Courtesy Lane. The following are eligible for passport service through the Courtesy Lane:
1. Applicants who are 60 years old and above
2. Minors who are 7 years old and below (with parent/s or authorized adult companion)
3. Applicants with disability (must present a Disability ID)
4. Pregnant applicants (must present medical record)
5. Applicants with immediate need for a passport (must present proof of urgency such as death certificate or medical certificate)
The Consulate is able to accept a maximum of 15 Courtesy Lane applicants per day.
While applicants availing of the Courtesy Lane may apply for passport service during the Consulate’s business hours (9am to 3pm from Monday to Friday, except holidays), priority shall be given to applicants with appointments.